Thank you to the sponsors of the 2017 YFC Runway Run
An event like the YFC Runway Run would not be possible without the support of our community. We are deeply grateful to the Capital City Road Runners and the Canadian Owners and Pilots Association Flight 2 for their ongoing assistance in the planning of the third annual YFC Runway Run, taking place May 27, 2017.
- Corena Walby, Capital City Road Runners
- Kate O’Rourke, Fredericton International Airport Authority
- Lori Wheeler, Canadian Mental Health Association of New Brunswick
- Dave Gamblin, Canadian Owners and Pilots Association Flight 2
- Rejean Castonguay, Canadian Owners and Pilots Association Flight 2
- Mike Ripley, Fredericton International Airport Authority
- Andrew Isbill, Fredericton International Airport Authority
A special thank you to Lori Young, Alycia McGee, Lean Turnbull, and Kevin Richard, as well as all of the Fredericton International Airport Authority staff who volunteer their time on race day.
And, of course, we would like to thank the sponsors for supporting the YFC Runway Run and the Canadian Mental Health Association of New Brunswick.
Maritime Helicopters Inc.
The Chef Group
Chunky’s Food Truck