Fredericton International Airport offers the following on-site services:
- Free Wi-Fi: The entire terminal is equipped with complimentary wireless Internet service provided by the Fred e-Zone.
- Self-service Check-in: Kiosks are located near the Air Canada check-in counters.
- Restaurant and Gift Shop: Operated by The Chef Group. Opened daily from 5:00 am to 8:30 pm AST. Call (506) 357-8483.
- Concession Kiosk: Located after passenger security screening in the secured Departure Lounge. Operated by The Chef Group. Opened Monday to Saturday from 4:30 am to 1:00 pm AST.
- Automated Teller Machine (ATM)
- Change Machine: Located across from the security office.
- Licenced Taxi Operators: Primary – Checker Cab; Prearranged Taxis – ABC Taxi, Trius.
- Car Rental Agencies: Avis, Budget, National, and Hertz.
- Cargo Service: Air Canada Cargo (506) 446-6131.
- Flight Training and Executive Air Charter: Capital Airways (506) 446-3588.
- CBC News Express: Displayed on HD monitors throughout the terminal building.