YFC Runway Run offers runners the chance to win a trip for 2 anywhere WestJet flies
You could win a trip for 2 anywhere WestJet flies!
The YFC Runway Run is proud to support the Canadian Mental Health Association of New Brunswick, and for the second year in a row, with WestJet’s help we’re offering everyone who fundraises at least $50 the chance to win this amazing prize.
How it works
The prize winner will be drawn at random, and the more you fundraise, the more chances you will have to win this amazing prize. For each $50 you raise, you will get an entry in the draw. For example, if you raise $300, you will have 6 ballots in the draw.
Thank you, WestJet for sponsoring the run and supporting the Canadian Mental Health Association of New Brunswick.
You must be 18 years of age, a registered runner in the 2016 YFC Runway Run, and a resident of Canada in order to win.
To ensure your ballots are included in the draw, you must submit all your funds, including offline pledges, no later than 1pm on May 28, 2016. Pledges collected through your personal pledge page on the Raceroster.com website are automatically included; donations collected offline can be submitted to the fundraising/donation table at the YFC Runway Run between 10 am and 1 pm on May 28, or ahead of time at the CMHA of NB office, located at 403 Regent St.
WestJet employees, CMHA of NB employees, YFC Runway Run Organizing Committee members /spouses of Committee members, and FIAA board members and employees are not eligible.
Draw will take place at the YFC Runway Run at 2:45pm. You do not need to be present at the draw to win. Winner will be contacted by email or phone if not present at the draw, and will have two business days to respond. If the winner cannot be contacted within 2 business days, another winner will be drawn.
If you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact Sylvie Power at Sylvie.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This voucher includes all air travel fees, taxes and surcharges and is valid on WestJet flights only, not valid for flights on or continued on WestJet’s code share partners.
- All gifts of flight are subject to promotional space availability at the time of booking, Peak dates such as statutory holidays and airline blackout periods (such as Christmas, Easter, long weekends and spring breaks etc.) are considered blackout periods and aren’t available for gifts of flights.
- Flights must be round trips. Open jaw booking are not permitted. Flights must depart from city A to city B and return from city B to city A.
- This prize is valid for travel until May 28, 2017.
- This prize is not valid for redemption on WestJet Vacation’s packages or with WestJet charter or code share partners.
- Changes and extensions to the expiry date are not permitted. Changes to travel dates or passenger names are not permitted once a booking has been confirmed.
- The individual booking the flight must be over the age of majority in their province.
- This prize must be taken as offered and is neither transferable nor redeemable for cash.
- This prize cannot be sold. In the event that it is, the certificate will become void.
Westjet flies to destinations worldwide via Toronto three times daily from Fredericton. For more information on available destinations, check the WestJet website.
Thank you to WestJet for being a Silver Sponsor of the 2016 YFC Runway Run